21 Day Fix

Thursday, September 25, 2014

21 Day Fix -Round 2!

After about a month off from exercising due to slight surgical complications and recouping  from infection - I started up again Monday. 

I continued to eat healthy during my down time, throwing in treats from time to time (so so important to eat a treat now and then and NOT feel guilty!)

My new favorite snack is Sunflower Seeds.  My old self would demolish a bag of chips in 2 minutes flat!  With the seeds, I'm able to get the salty taste when I crave it - but takes much more time to eat!  One 1/3 cup of seeds (in shell) equals about half an orange container and lasts me about 20 minutes worth of nibbling (great for my down time watching an episode of Star Trek on netflix) 

On Sunday my weight was at 222 lbs (yay me). I snuck a peek this morning and am at 219 lbs.  - so exciting to break the 220!  

Another thing I wanted to brag about was my newest purchase!  I picked up a Yonanas machine from Superstore last weekend.  If you don't know what it is, check it out on Google. 

Best investment ever!  I'm crazy for ice cream, but it isn't crazy for me.  With the Yonanas, you can make creamy icecream with just plain frozen bananas!  You can add other fruits, or even create your own banana free sorbets!  No added sugar, no added fats - just fruit!  

This works amazingly well with the purple containers. 

I froze 6 bananas and a couple handfuls of sliced strawberries and made a big batch so I could freeze the rest.  Delicious!  




No comments:

Post a Comment