21 Day Fix

Friday, October 3, 2014

New job and another pound down!

After a few rounds of interviews, I recieved offers from two very great companies. 

Although I would have loved to have taken both (I'm unable to clone myself) I took the most obvious one with the higher compensation. 

The place has a free gym, a beautiful pond garden atrium and the most fantastic group of people.  It takes just over an hour to get there, including a good 10 minute uphill walk. 

My manager is an amazing and super sweet lady that also has a toddler at home and doing the 21 Day  Fix - I found this out when she brought me for lunch on my first day and we both ordered a salad. 

I've signed up for the gym and will be going every Tuesday and Thursday during my lunch breaks. Then continue my workouts at home on the off days.  

On a good note - I'm another pound down :D 

I put on my new work clothes on Wednesday and almost lost my pants!! Kind of a shame after just buying them, but thankfully I got the kind with belt loops Phew!  

No comments:

Post a Comment