21 Day Fix

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Overall Results


        
        

As promised, here are all of my stats

Day 1 
Total inches = 217.5   
Weight = 234 lbs 
Blood Pressure= 135/90


Day 21 
Total inches = 204
Weight = 224 lbs
Blood Pressure = 118/66

Total results
Total inches lost = 13.5 inches
Total weight lost = 10 lbs
Given the thumbs up to stop Blood Pressure meds :)



(Blue Shorts - Day 1, Black bathing suit bottom - Day 21) 

I don't see a lot of differences, but I feel it in my clothing big time :) 

What I have noticed is that I have lost a lot of inches in areas that aren't measured (bust, arms closer to elbows, lower legs closer to knees, calves).   I'm pleased to see that I lost a lot of my "elbow fat" - what I was most self conscious about.  I also no longer look pregnant.   My rear no longer looks square like Spongebob Squarepants'.   

My skin is starting to hang around my knees now - looks a little funky but nothing you can do about it lol. 

The curvature of my spine is more prominent, but good chance that will even out more when I lose more weight.  

I'll see if I can get hubby to take better after pictures when he gets up.  


I noticed a lot of my progress slowed down big time after I quit smoking on Monday (6 days ago).  Even though I didn't eat anymore, I think the nicotine making it's way out of my system has slowed down my metabolism.  No biggie - as long as I continue to live a healthy lifestyle, it will pick up again in time.  I'm going to fight it from making me gain weight! 

I have been asked by many sources to become a coach for Beachbody.  I believe I will!   If you are interested in my coaching you, please shoot me a comment! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow hun! I am loving those results! And ba bye elbow fat!!! Woohoo

    Kari

    ReplyDelete