21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Day 21

I did it :D 

I never figured I would be able to do this when I first got my package - but it's truly easier than you think :)

Also going onto Day 6 smoke free, and stopping hormones as I am going in on Monday to get my tubes tied (I'm 34 and have three children ages 16 to 3... I'm done! Lol).  

As a treat to myself - I went to Pennington's and got myself three new outfits for work interviews and a new job that hopefully springs up :) 

I'm happy to say that I have gone from a 22-20 (depending on brand/cut) to size 18-16 pantsize and size 18 to size 14 in tops.   

Thanks mom for the Gift Certificate!  It was a bonus that all the items I wanted were 60% off the sale price!! 

I look forward to one day being able to buy clothing from normal stores :) 


I have learned in these past three weeks exactly the portion sizes I should be eating. I got out of the habit of using the containers as I knew how much to serve myself.  Every once in a while I would use the containers to verify - and never went over; if anything I was under. 

I found the workouts challenging. Since I'm a big girl - I started out following Kat (the modifier), but was able to pick up the pace in most of the exercises.   

I'm going to continue following the 21 day fix guidelines and workouts (obviously taking a week off to recover from my procedure). The containers will be great for lunches when I get a new job - I was laid off in May and have been working on my health before getting a new position.  My benefits end in October so need to find something by then.  

Hopefully by then I'll be able to try the Shakeology drinks - would be great for on the go breakfast! 

To Autumn Calabrese - you are amazing girl thank you!!! I love your energy and your positive outlook 

Will post my before/after pictures and measurements in the morning :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment