21 Day Fix

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Days 19 and 20

Yes I'm getting terrible at updating this lol. Been so busy.  
I feel guilty for not doing the hard workouts daily - but doctors orders are more important. 

Also prepping for surgery on Monday ( a Tubal Ligation meaning I will have to put exercising mid and lower body on hold for about a week until I've healed enough to do it comfortably)

Although my doctor said to go easy on the high impact exercises, I am finding myself wanting to do more, so have been using my resistance bands to exercise on low impact while resting and watching TV.  I'm not bouncing around but am still working on my muscles and building up some heat. 

I am also happy to announce that I am Day 5 on being nicotine free.  I'm always hungry so I have been chewing on sugar free gum.  My weight loss has kind of ground to a halt, but after speaking to my doctor this is completely normal (smoking messes with your thyroid which is in charge of your metabolism).  Most importantly is that I'm still eating healthy and getting in my fitness. 

Since I have discontinued my birth control pill, my body will be doing some funky things over the next few months until my body rids itself of the synthetic hormones I've been feeding it for years - one of which will probably drop my insatiable hunger (nasty side effect of birth control hormones that tend to make women gain weight) 

Lunch today was fantastic and Suprisingly tasty! 

2 green containers of lettuce (used romaine)
1 green container of sliced tomatoes, shredded carrots, cucumber and radish
1/2 red container of tuna (drain water)
1/2 red container of cottage cheese
1/2 blue container of motzarella (optional)
1 tsp olive oil
Fresh Lemon Juice to taste

No dressing needed.  Stir enough so the tuna flakes and cottage cheese stick to veggies.  Sprinkle cheese and squeeze lemon over top. 

Delicious and filling :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment