21 Day Fix

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

21 Day Fix to 10 Minute Trainer

So I haven't been checking in as often... Due to a great new job. 

The Good: it's a fantastic place to work with an amazing group of people.  I walk over 30 minutes a day to get to and from the office (not including the 1 hour transit via public transportation) 
 
The Bad:  due to the distance, I'm up early and in bed early.  Finding 30-35 minutes to sneak a workout in during the weekdays between traveling, household chores, cooking, and chasing after the little guy-  it's almost impossible. 

Another bonus is my manager is also doing the 21 Day fix, and I'm her "side coach" ☺️

I still do my workouts on weekends, but I needed something that suits my weekdays for my fitness. 

So I ordered the 10 Minute Trainer.  I also ordered sample sizes of Shakeology - I want to do the shakes, but I really don't know if it will flare up my IBS - so the samples are a gret way to try them before I decide to purchase a full months supply. 

I'm going to focus on my 21 Day Fix eating and use the 10 Minute Trainer as my weekday fitness.  

I've started a new blog called 10 Minute Trainer With Coach Tammy - please feel free to follow my progress and leave any comments.  

No comments:

Post a Comment